9.3.08

BIG Weekend Of Baking




I Was up very early on sat morning as I needed to go to the flowers markets to get flowers for the big 30th birthday cake. I was Awake and ready to go at 5am ZZZZZzzzzz I got home about 6:30. So what else do you do at that time in the morning you may ask??? You bake marble cupcakes thats what you do. This was a recipe I had not tried before, but I was very impressed they were great, nice consistency and crumb and also moist. We had a big family get together so these were very popular especially with the kids. I do love a good cupcake.

Just to add a little more mixing, beating to the mix I then decided to also make a Citrus Meringue Pie. I used to always do lemon but a few months ago i did things differently and replaced the lemon juice with a mixture of Lemon,Orange and lime juice with the addition of lemon and orange rind. It is just gorgeous. as it is not to tart and just so yummy. Brett xxoo

No comments: