9.6.08

Engagement Cupcake Tower

This Weekend we celebrated my Brothers Engagament party. I was lucky enough to be able to be given the opportunity to make there cake. We decided on a cupcake tower, me being me decided that I would not only make the cakes but make the actual tower for it to be displayed on. After much research, stress and many hours of design. We (my Dad and I) finally came up with a good solution. I am very very very pleased with the result as were teh happy couple and there guests It was very well received by all..










Cutting Cake
(Decorated in White Lizzies and Singapore Orchids)







Cake Stand (FINALLY finished LOL)


All 100 cupcakes were
Double Chocolate with a Vanilla Buttercream Frosting





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! Better than I could have even imagined, it looks so delicious! You're such a clever little cookie.

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic Brett, you did a great job.

jaye said...

these are great designs

Lucky Designs said...

So cute!